There is a new powerful scanner released by Launch called Launch GOLO EZcheck
which could connect to your iPhone / Android Phone. It turns your iphone or Android phone into a powerful and professional OBD2 Scanner
which helps you to save time and money before going to workshop.
How does Launch GOLO EZcheck work?
Golo EZcheck is a plug-and-play scanner, once plugged into your vehicle’s 16pin OBDII DLC, the unit will power up and prompt you to start your ignition and access to engine control units, if your vehicle has a Check Engine Light on, EZcheck can read the error codes, find out what the problem is, and perhaps fix it.
- Easily determines the cause of the “Check Engine Light (MIL)”.
- Reads hard (memory)/pending (intermittent) and historic codes and show definitions.
- Turns off Check Engine Light (MIL), clears codes and resets monitors.
- I/M monitor readiness test.
- Retrieves vehicle information (VIN).
- Read data stream
It provides a professional car repair report for specific DTCs.
Works on most 1996 US-based, 2000 EU-based and Asian cars and newer OBDII & CAN vehicles
* Works on 12V vehicle battery ONLY
* Must be 16 PIN OBD II protocol